Learn More About Arizona Metropolitan Trust
Who We Are
Benefits of AzMT Membership
Over the years, providing affordable health insurance has become a strenuous journey with many hurdles. The combination of strict budget constraints and rising healthcare costs has forced public entities to find innovative ways to maintain control of benefit costs while simultaneously providing employees competitive benefits. AzMT provides member entities with a way to maintain a greater degree of control over their employee benefits programs through the advantage of their collectively larger numbers.
- AzMT is professionally managed by Gallagher Benefit Services, an experienced Arizona public entity pool administrator.
- Actuarial services are provided by Cheiron, a leading expert in Arizona public employee benefits.
- Medical claims administration is provided by AmeriBen, a leading third party claims administrator.
- Legal counsel is provided by Michael Hensley of Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, a premiere employee benefits attorney in Arizona.
- AzMT is subject to an annual independent audit and periodic examination by the Arizona Department of Insurance.
- Enhanced financial security resulting from improved spread of risk over the larger group;
- Enhanced bargaining power when purchasing benefits-related products and services;
- Lower overhead for plan operations; and
- The ability to customize program offerings to meet specific needs and desires among the members.
If your public entity is interested in finding out more information about AzMT, or the benefits of a structure similar to this one, contact Jaime Schulenberg, AzMT Administrator, at 928.391.2297.
Excellent Benefits at Competitive Rates
- 4 Medical Plans using the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona network
- 2 and 4 tier premium options available
- 2 Dental Plans using the Delta Dental Network
- 2 Vision Plans using VSP
- Basic Life/AD&D, Additional Life and Voluntary AD&D through Securian (underwritten by Minnesota Life)
Crystal Dyches, City of El Mirage
Grady Miller, Town of Fountain Hills
Bryant Powell, City of Apache Junction
Mark Burdick, Buckeye Valley Fire District
Matthew Williams, City of Litchfield Park
Jill Keimach, Town of Paradise Valley
Rob Schmitz, Sun City Fire District
Vincent Lorefice, Town of Wickenburg
Jeanne Blackman, Town of Youngtown
Elizabeth Riley, City of Apache Junction
Kathy Reyes, City of Avondale
VACANT, Buckeye Valley Fire District
Dawn Kurek, City of El Mirage
David Trimble, Town of Fountain Hills
Susan Slagle, City of Litchfield Park
Jinnett Hancock, Town of Paradise Valley
Lisa Neubert, Sun City Fire District
Tarah Mayerhofer, Town of Wickenburg
VACANT, Town of Youngtown